Agile and its Principles
Agile was a technique created by a group of software developers who considered their way of building software was not a good fit. They thought of a technique in which a team can deliver projects into different releases which they named as “ Agile methodology”.
Agile is a mindset which focuses upon delivering value to their customers and focuses upon continuously improving their products by working closely with their customers. Many people call it a framework/ technique/ approach but we can call it a mindset which aims to provide value driven solutions to the existing problem.
There are 12 Agile Principles with defines every aspect of Agile Mindset:
- Think As a Customer
- See the whole
- Analyze to determine what is valuable
- Get real with examples
- Avoid waste steps, keep it simple
- Understand what is doable
- Stimulate collaboration and Continuous improvement
- Support and motivate your team.
- Measure progress
- Accommodate changing requirements
- Early delivery
- Self- organizing team