DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY FOR AUDIENTS DIGITAL UK
Audients Digital is a marketing and IT training group that provides certifications in courses SAFe.org, Scrum.org, ICAgile, digital marketing and provides business solutions to clients through Agile coaching (Audients Digital, 2022). Audients Digital needs a marketing strategy just like any other organization to achieve its goals.
A digital marketing strategy sets the tone for a business’s future! The purpose of the strategy is to help an organization implement solutions to achieve set up future goals and objectives that will benefit the future of the business.
Audients Digital marketing strategy for the UK market is outlined below in the format:
Elements of marketing strategy:
1. Outline the plan
2. Objectives & goals
3. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
4. Understanding your audience
5. Implementing the ideas
Outline the plan:
1 Who is responsible for creating your plan:
- Bonolo Ponase will be responsible for creating the digital marketing strategy for the UK market.
2. Who will be responsible for implementing your plan:
- The CEO, Viviane Schickle, will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy.
3. KPIs and metrics to be analyzed:
- Unique visitors per day/month
- Pages per visit
- New leads per day/month
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Click-through rate on paid advertisements
Objectives & Goals:
- To increase and reach 5000 customers in the UK from April 2022 to June 2022.
- To add more courses and services that cater UK environment by end of July 2022.
- To gain 6000 more followers on Instagram by end of May 2022.
- To partner with two more organizations in Agile transformations and SAFe.org by end of August 2022.
- To reach 3000 people on LinkedIn Ads by end of April 2022.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unique visitors per day/month: To gain 10 unique visitors per day or 300 per month.
- Pages per visit: To reach 25% page per visit.
- New leads per day/month: To gain at least 5 new leads per day.
- Return on investment (ROI): To reach a 15% increase in ROI by end of 2022.
- Click-through rate on paid advertisements: To reach a 25% increase on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram by end of June 2022.
Understanding your audience
- Who your customers are: Aspiring IT and digital marketing expertise. Organizations in need of agile transformations.
- Why they buy: Clients invest in the courses to become experts and thrive in the IT and Digital marketing industry.
- Where and how they buy: Clients purchase courses and services online on the Audients Digital website and get a certification after the end of the period of the course.
Implementing the ideas
- Content marketing: The team shall create social posts on Canva and post them on Audients Digital social platforms to reach clients and audiences. The content will include videos and images of Audients Digital courses, certifications, and service offers.
- SEO: Audients Digital shall use Google Analytics to keep track of traffic to the business’s website to understand how customers behave and respond.
- PPC: Audients Digital shall post banner ads on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram to measure audience reach and interest.
- Email: Audients Digital shall send personalized messages to new and existing clients about their verifications and purchases on the website.
- Online videos: Courses and services shall be offered online/digitally to clients such as recorded lectures of the provided courses with immersion trainers and Agile training services for business solutions.
- Channel partnerships: Audients Digital partnered with: the International Institute of Digital Marketing to provide a digital marketing course; Scaled Agile to provide a SAFe course; Scrum Alliance & Scrum.org to provide a course in Scrum master.
- Mobile ads: Every time a potential client (visitor) access the Audients Digital website, mobile or banner ads shall display specific content related to the content outlined on specific on the page opened.
Digital marketing strategy is crucial to implement strategies to achieve business objectives. Without a marketing strategy, the business shall not thrive!
AUDIENTS DIGITAL. 2022. [Online]. Available from: http://audientsdigital.com/ [Accessed on: 28/03/2022].